Follow by Email

Saturday, February 18, 2012

And We're Off...

For the past few years my February vacation has consisted of babysitting two adorable little girls. Some people think I'm crazy for giving up a school vacation but if you know me, you know I like to be busy and can't stand having too much free time. Weird, I know. Don't get me wrong, I love to relax, if I could, I'd wear my "happy pants" (sweats) 24/7 and sleeping is probably my favorite activity of all time. I think the reason I like my sleep so much is because I manage to keep myself so insanely busy that I wear myself out. My mother likes to call me "Cinderella." Nothing to do with the princess aspect. It's more of a when the clock strikes 9pm, I tend to turn into a ..."pumpkin"... kind of thing. Any who... Today was day 1 of 5 with the girlies. Here's a glimpse of the day.

                            Matinee of The Secret World of Arrietty


Out to lunch followed by a classic...
Who doesn't love making forts?

Of course we fit in a little learning.

I guess the spelling practice is paying off...

A rousing game of checkers...King me!

And I'm spent...

Good night! 







No comments:

Post a Comment