Thursday, March 15, 2012

Meters, Liters and Grams

Stressed is an understatement. Today was not one of my best days. The MCAS is breathing down my neck. It was day one of parent conferences, and I had a little extra personal stress "bugging" me out as well.

It was clear I wasn't on my A game.  Even the student who never pays attention, you know the one who pointed out my pimple to the entire class (see insult here), was able to point out that I spelled milliliters wrong on my anchor chart. I would have posted a picture of this blunder, but I forgot my phone today! Add that to the list of things that stressed me out. Don't act like you don't feel stranded on a deserted island when you forget your phone.

Any who, I managed to get my act together enough to rap about liters, meters and grams with the kids.


It's catchy. I found myself singing it in the shower.

 I even let my kids stand up and put on their best rapper swag. We really have the dance moves down. If I'm lucky, maybe they will learn something while they're at it!




1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, this was just a liter bit adorable and clever. Nice job "rapping" it up with a tune!

    ReplyDelete