Thursday, March 1, 2012

In like a lion...

 Leap Day comes but once every 4 years and this year it brought a friend, snow, and lots of it! We knew it was too good to be true. Could we really go through an entire winter without a big snow storm? We had been doing so well since that Halloween storm, it was actually unbelievable. But hey, we live in New England, we can't act too surprised. Any who, all this snow resulted in a snow day. I am thoroughly enjoying it now, but come June I will be cursing its name.

I did spend most of my day "working" on school things. I put working in quotations because Tom frequently reminds me that I don't get paid for all the work I do from home. Therefore, I can't technically call it work. Funny, sure feels like work to me.

                                 It looked a little like this.

Term two report cards are just around the corner. We are still getting used to the standards based system  so it's a bit stressful.

Stress results in this...

And you can't go out for that without ending up with this...


The guilt from that lead to this...

And I'm going to negate that by cooking this...

Yummy sweet potato avocado burger for dinner!!


Happy Snow Day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment