Saturday, February 18, 2012

And We're Off...

For the past few years my February vacation has consisted of babysitting two adorable little girls. Some people think I'm crazy for giving up a school vacation but if you know me, you know I like to be busy and can't stand having too much free time. Weird, I know. Don't get me wrong, I love to relax, if I could, I'd wear my "happy pants" (sweats) 24/7 and sleeping is probably my favorite activity of all time. I think the reason I like my sleep so much is because I manage to keep myself so insanely busy that I wear myself out. My mother likes to call me "Cinderella." Nothing to do with the princess aspect. It's more of a when the clock strikes 9pm, I tend to turn into a ..."pumpkin"... kind of thing. Any who... Today was day 1 of 5 with the girlies. Here's a glimpse of the day.

                            Matinee of The Secret World of Arrietty


Out to lunch followed by a classic...
Who doesn't love making forts?

Of course we fit in a little learning.

I guess the spelling practice is paying off...

A rousing game of checkers...King me!

And I'm spent...

Good night! 







No comments:

Post a Comment